Displaying items by tag: Final ToBe Documentation
TSRI came aboard as a member of the Lockheed Martin (LMCO) team that bid on the I-SPAN modernization program. TSRI's role was to demonstrate the technical feasibility of fully automated approaches to re-engineering and transitioning classified modules from the MGPS system into an open, flexible, scalable, and extensible software environment.
- Customer & Integrator: US Strategic Command & Lockheed Martin
- Source & Target Language: Fortran to C++
- Lines of Code: 80,000
- Duration: 6 months
- Services: Code Transformation, Automated Refactoring, Assessment, Testing, UML Documentation
ITT Corporation awarded a sole-source contract to TSRI for modernization of the COBRA DANE Radar Calibration System (SCRS) of the Ballistic Missile Early System (BMEWS) under the Air Force’s System Engineering & Sustainment Integrator (SENSOR) program.
- Customer & Integrator: US Air Force/ITT
- Source & Target Language: Ada to Java/C++
- Lines of Code: 380,300
- Duration: 8 months
- Services: Code Transformation, Automated Refactoring, System Integration, Testing & Implementation Support, Final “To-Be” Documentation
General Dynamics awarded a sole-source contract to The Software Revolution, Inc. (TSRI) for the modernization of the Canadian Armed Force’s Crypto Material Management System (CMMS).
Customer & Integrator: General Dynamics & Canadian Armed Forces
Source & Target Language: Ada to C#
Lines of Code: 20,000
Duration: 4 months
Services: Legacy “As-Is” Documentation, Code Transformation, System Integration & Test Support, Final “To-Be” Documentation